We frequently get complains from our customers that BM-RGCH-03 and BM-RGCH-06 are sometimes displayed when they try to redeem a Google Play gift card. Now we are going to find the solution of this problem.
Both errors indicate that there is an issue with the Google Play account which prevents the gift card credits from being assigned to your Google Play account. If you continue to encounter this error, you need to update your Google Play account as per instructions below.
Solution for error BM-RGCH-03
If this error is displayed when redeeming a Google Play gift card, you have not yet registered your Google Play account for payment. To fix this error, you need to add a billing address to your account. Please follow the steps below to solve this error.
- Go to https://play.google.com/ using your PC or Mac (mobile devices do not display the required settings)
- Log in with the appropriate Google Play account (the one where you want to redeem the gift card)
- Click ‘Redeem’ on the lefthand side
- Check whether the right account/e-mail is displayed and fill out your code. Click the ‘Redeem’ button after that.
- A window should appear, requesting you to enter your address; complete it
- After completing your address and after the address is recognized correctly, the code will be redeemed now without an issue :-)
Solution for error BM-RGCH-06
If this error is displayed when redeeming a Google Play gift card, Google can somehow not recognize the billing address associated with your Google Play account. To fix this error, you need to review and update the address associated with your account to an address that is recognized correctly by Google. Please follow the steps below to solve this error.
- Go to https://payments.google.com (this should also working from any mobile device)
- Click ‘Settings’ on the left-hand side
- Double check your country and address fields and make sure you are using the correct, existing address. Try to resolve the error by changing the address.
- Try to redeem your code once more using your preferred method. If the address is recognized by Google, the error should not be displayed anymore.
Enjoy your code and should you have any questions remaining, make sure to contact us. We are happy to help!
To buy Google Play Gift card, please visit here.